Shopify features list
Below you can find every feature included in the different pricing plans:
- Ecommerce website and it’s blog
- Unlimited products
- Staff accounts
- 24/7 support
- Sales channels (sell on marketplaces and social media in every country)
- Manual order creation
- Discount codes
- Free SSL certificate
- Abandoned cart recovery
- Gift cards
- Professional reports
- Advanced report builder
- Third-party calculated shipping rates on the checkout
- Up to 74% shipping discount on USPS, UPS, or DHL Express
- Print shipping labels
- USPS Priority Mail Cubic® pricing
- Fraud analysis
- Own platform: Shopify Payments
- Integration with payment providers other than Shopify Payments
Point of sale
- Shopify POS app
- Thrid-party POS apps
- Register shifts
- Hardware peripheral support
- Unlimited staff POS PINs
- Store locations
In addition, you have a whole world of apps available on the Shopify app store, Shopify’s application marketplace where you can find plugin to enhance your store such as:
- Product importers
- Marketplace integration (Amazon, Ebay…)
- Cart customization
- SEO and site optimization
- Maps and calendars
- Sales and discounts
- Contest and giveaways
- Affiliate programs
- Order recovery
- In-house fulfillment
- Order management
- Inventory management
- Customer support
- Profit calculations
- Staff manager
- Reporting tools
Shopify Plus features list
Apart from everything you have on the basic Shopify, you get tons of useful stuff:
- Multiple stores: up to 10 stores
- Scalability : up to 8.000 orders per minute
- High-volume traffic capacity
- Shopify Plus Launchpad: set a start and end time for some events
- Change price of your products
- Release products at a specific time
- Increase your inventory during a certain time
- Change your theme, images and banners
- Lock the store
- Prevent internet bots
- Real time analytics
- Wholesale management: manage your B2C and B2B stores
- Advanced security: your store will be Level 1 PCI DSS compilant
- Shopify flow: customisable workflows using a condition based builders
- No API limit for apps and integrations
- Shopify scripts: will let you customize discounts as tiered pricing, minimum thresholds…
- Dedicated Success Manager on Shopify
Free Tools to Start and Grow your Business
A seller opens a Shopify online store. They immediately get access to some useful free tools to help grow the new business. This is a great asset for first-time sellers as it helps them to get their business up and running.
At the outset, Shopify asks the client if they’d rather start a business from scratch. They may prefer to buy an already-established online store. Sometimes, after setting up a store, an online seller needs to sell off their business. Or they start up a business and then sell it off for a profit. Who knows?
But if an entrepreneur has the means to buy an already established business, this is an option. The new entrepreneur might prefer to start from the beginning. There are facilities to help start that business. The first step is to build the brand. There’s software that creates a suitable business name.
There’s also software to create an appropriate logo. For online selling, these are essential. They are necessary to build a brand which is recognisable. The online world is full of images and for a business, building a brand and an image is necessary. To build an online presence, there’s a software to find the perfect domain name. For creating awareness, there is help with social media campaigns.
There are sources of free stock photos to complement the online business. To build a business, there’s a partner company that can help a new company to stock their shop and ship the goods. There are also themes which the entrepreneur can browse, both free and paid, for the new online store.
Shopify offers POS (Point of Sale) hardware and software. This allows the entrepreneur to sell from anywhere. Studying these facilities, we can see something. That Shopify gives great support to new entrepreneurs who set up under its umbrella.
Tools to Help with Sales
Once your shop is up and running, Shopify doesn’t leave you to sink or swim. It’s possible to run the business from a single place.
The new entrepreneur can sell and promote on various sales channels. Yet Shopify will keep track of inventory and orders. This is a tremendous support.
Through Shopify, the user can sell their goods on social media using paid tools. Instagram, Facebook Shop or Facebook Messenger are the channels. These tools offer free trials. This enables sellers to befriend their target audience or client base. This makes Selling painless. Sellers also have the chance to avail of selling on Amazon and eBay. These are huge markets.
There are free trials for these facilities. The customer can try them out and see if they suit. Fourteen days is enough time to see if the market works for the new online store.
Shopify Academy, Blog and Podcasts
Shopify encourages its customers to keep learning as they grow in their business. The Shopify Academy has a library of free E-commerce courses. These offer free business education. Entrepreneurs can learn about such topics as email marketing, SEO and goal setting. The Shopify Blog and Podcasts are also sources of valuable information.